Halloween Makeup Collaboration (Scary Doll Theme) :




Hi dollies~!! remember my previous post (HERE) about our halloween makeup collaboration? It's fun right? =D and now I am excited to post our second theme, the Scary Doll inspired look. This theme is actually my most awaited one, because I have my wigs ready for this LOL and I had seen so many pics of this makeup look that is why after knowing that Scary doll is one of our theme I just scream out of excitement >.< hahaha

And this is my Scary Doll look :D





 What'ya think? hahahaha I did not put too much details on this one actually, all i did was make my skin looks paler, draw a longer bottom lashes, draw a line from the corner of my mouth and add stitches to it and draw a nose line to make it look like a ventriloquist doll.

As I mentioned on my previous post about our first makeup theme, this is my first time doing this kind of makeup so I am a amateur in this kind of thing, hehehe. But I guess the outcome was good for a newbie right? ^o^

This is our second theme, the scary doll look so there are 2 more looks to go and I am really excited to it >.< I feel like joining this collaboration was not a mistake but a great opportunity for me to enhance my makeup skills.

You might wanna check out the work of my lovely collaborators.. ♥
Eyah
Iyah
Jannie


Does this makeup look scares you? Then wait for our next theme~


Join my ongoing giveaway too, its open internationally. Click the photo to join :)