Review: Etude House Lucidarling Gradation Eyes


Hello guys~ So this will be my first product review of the month right? To be honest I was actually too lazy to do a review of this one but since the photos for this post was ready a long time ago *LOL* I decided to do this today  If you remember my previous post about the Etude House Lash Perm 3 step Volumecara (review HERE) I did mention there that I won these 2 from the last event of KC. So this post was a big thank to Korea Cosmetics. *hugs*



LUCIDarling Makeup Line promotes LED (Light Emitting Diode) Color, Radiance and Clarity to Makeup Expression.

LUCIDarling Fantastic Gradation Eye shades (base, main color, highlighter and liner) promote vivid eye expression.  Cream textured eyeliner/shadow supplies vivid LED color and expression to eyes.

 BRAND: Etude House
 PRODUCT NAME: Lucidarling Gradation Eyes #3 Caramel Sepia
 WHERE TO BUY: In any Etude House branches
 COLORS AVAILABLE:
























This is my first eye shadow from Etude house, if you have read my previous post I am really not fond of eye shadows. I always think that wearing eye shadows will make my make up look so obvious and I do not like it but thanks to reviews of some awesome bloggers out there I little by little tried to wear at least one shade. Anyway back to my review, I really love this palette you can do many look with these four shades. The packaging of course is one of the reason why I love it, it's Etude House so nothing's new cute as always. Agree? LOL

I so love the colors, they're pretty shimmery and not to obvious more like they are very natural shades. This is just so darn pretty, also good for everyday look. Though they are not too pigmented, but they're just enough for me. Here is my FOTD wearing the product.


What about you? 
What's your eye palette these days?
And that's all for the review. 




Join my ongoing giveaway too, its open internationally. Click the photo to join :)