Review: The Face Shop Herb Day Lip & Eye Make up Remover


Hello lovelies~! It's been awhile since my last review post right? I've been stocked up reading Mangas' again >.< Imagine, the whole month of October I only have 6 posts? Argh, and because of that there are lots and lots of products to reviews. Including this one....




Koreadepart sent me the second sponsored box, if you are my friend on facebook you might have seen what are the items that Koreadepart gave me. Moving on to my review...


Product Name: Herb Day Lip & Eye Make-up Remover
 Brand: The Face Shop
 Price: 2.93 USD ~ 175Php

The Claims:Mild yet thorough lip & eye cleansing pads with plant extractsSaturated in herbal cleansing complex with Cassia Extract, these make up remover pads are made to provide gentle cleansing for eye area.DIRECTIONS: Gently press pads on eyelids and lips as needed. Leave on for 10-20 seconds and remove make up using gentle sweeping motion. Rinse with water.











I wanted to try this make-up remover for a very long time and thanks to Koreadepart for giving me the chance to try them. Oh well, this make-up remover is different from my usual make-up remover which was Etude house Lip & Eye Remover, this one is in tissue type. I am using this for a week now and I can say that this tissue really did a great job *thumbs up*. As you can see to its performance above, with just one swipe it removes all that's on my hands but as you can also see the Sasatinnie Mascara was not removed totally but that's no big deal, just swipe the tissue again and it will erase the remaining make-up left. 

But what I like about this one is that it is very portable,it will not take too much space on your kikay kit. This really works even on waterproof eyeliner and mascaras, also looks and feels like wipes. Also very cheap for a high-quality make-up remover. But its just that I don't like its scent it smells like a lil bit of alcohol with some unknown herb specially when I also uses it to remove lispticks, I somehow feel like I am tasting it. LOL but thank God it does not dry out my lips.

This product is highly recommended!

Again, Big thanks to Koreadepart! Visit their store for more Korean brands!
See you on my next post! ♥



Join my ongoing giveaway too, its open internationally. Click the photo to join :)