Late August Haul

It is such a great feeling of having the usual weather of the country now instead of cold, wet, storm days last week. My make-ups were all safe as it was the first thing that came to my mind to save yet some was taken away by flood, sadly. Let's not talk about that nightmare anymore. Because of Maring, delivery of my packages were delayed (not new,with or without storm) and I would like to share with you those new products that I got with me now. They're not a lot but then again I think it worth the share! :) It's gonna be a very quick post, by the way. Hihi

From L'Oreal Professionnel, this was included in the press kit given away after the L'Oreal Korean Style Event


Wishtrend goodies

Krave HD Oil Eliminator

3 Concept Eyes lip goodies... bought from Gmarket

Tony Moly Lemon Seed Foam Cleanser, my favorite! ♥

Hayan Korea goodies for review... Hayan Eyeliner not on the picture

Etude House Etoinette Lipstick & Easy EyeBrow Pencil


iWhite Korea Facial Cleanser , Aqua Moisturizing Cream & Facial Cream (not on the picture)



I still am waiting for a few packages to arrived and delivered to me but I guess I have to wait for a few more weeks. :(( && I will announce something here on my blog and I know that you all will like it (\^o^/).To be honest, I have a lot on my to-buy-list this August but because of my busy school schedule, I wasn't able to buy anything but now that midterms are over then expect for an early September haul/s lol. So if you want anything to be reviewed first, comment them below, and I will try my best to prioritize them. :)

~~~~~~~
Want to buy an early Christmas gifts without hassle of driving? or even having problems what to buy? Then you might wanna check out Zalora's Gift Ideas. They have a wide range of products to choose from, plus they are on sale now, so HAUL now! 






Like my Facebook Page: The touch of Yellow
Follow me on Twitter: @Mhi1106sha
Follow me on Instagram: @berrycreamie