L'Oreal Korean Style with Tony & Jackey Salon

You might already knew that recently, I got my hair permed, not just by your regular hair salon but by the most famous Korean Salon to date, Bang's by Tony and Jackey in partnership with L'Oreal Professionnel. If you were following me on Instagram then I guess you have an idea on how my hair looks now.

Last, August 7, 2013 I was invited by Mikki of Castro PR to attend the extraordinary blogger's event to try the newest perming services of Tony & Jackey and L'Oreal professionnel. Since I was planning to have my hair permed a long time ago, this event came in perfectly for me! Tony & Jackey & L'Oreal professionnel introduces the Korean  City Style that matches every Filipina's attitude; the Hong Dae Style, Gangnam Style, & Busan Style. Since I have a quite long hair I chose the Gangnam Style, although i really want the Busan Style but I think they have to cut my hair short and I don't like that. So if you wanna know how was my experience then, continue reading.


Let me first give you a little tour around the salon..
(Front Desk/ Entrance)



(wash area)

Inside the salon, you will see those pretty mirrors and comfortable chairs I also like the interior design of the salon, it's very nice and elegant at the same time. The salon is obviously pretty big, there's a big waiting area on the side which has a sofa that you'll really feel relaxed. 

And look, a photo of mine!! All the bloggers have their pictures on their respective areas.


Cupcakes from Baker Street

Kawaii Kitty headbands~!!! :)

The L'Oreal Professionnel Team & Tony & Jackey Team having this short meeting before they started doing our hairs. :)

The hair stylist that Sky Park (President of Tony & Jackey) assigned to me is Rey. I really like him, he knows so many things about hairs.
 Rey examining my hair. Because my hair was bleached before he says that my hair is not healthy anymore and he'll try his best to make it the gangnam way! :)

 Before anything else, Rey had to cut my hair first to remove the damaged ends of my hair and so that the results will be better off.

After cutting my hair, they started to put on the medicine on my hair then washed it of after 10 minutes, I guess? 


Then the perming process using this weird machine. I stayed there for about 20 minutes. 

My seatmate that time, Hi Aya! ^o^

Kiddo! ^o^

 after the alien machine, look how pretty and cool my hair is now... goldilocks curls! Hahaha! I felt like a doll then but you really can't imagine how crisp my hair felt like, it didn't scared me a bit because I know that my hair was in good hands *wink*

 With Rey loosening the curls, he's cute here! haha he was actually the one telling me to take pictures~ kkkk.



And that was how my hair looks like after Rey loosened those goldilocks curls, it's not yet decent but wait a bit more... :))

 Applying neutralizer on my hair, these two girls said that this part is the most important stage of perming. Neutralizer will maintain the curls unless the curls will be gone right after I washed my hair. They neutralized my hair for about 5 minutes, yes 5 minutes!! it really didn't take long..

Final touch, blow dry! Rey in action~ ^o^

These are the products used to gangnam my hair~ 



And here it is~~~ my new hair..


Look how pretty and bouncy my hair is now!! I so love it to bits ♥






Before everything ends, Maybelline gave us a grand make-over! :)

Nyeee! Hahaha I like my make-up that time. Big thanks to Maybelline.


It was a day full of fun and beauty and that all thanks to L'Oreal Professionnel, Bangs Tony & Jackey, Maybelline & Baker Street. They gave us an all over make-over, from our hair to our make-ups. Now, I am so inlove with my hair better than before. That was yet another wonderful bloggers event that I enjoyed with my blogger friends and new friends! :) 

So if you wish to get your hair done the Korean City Styles, then you must take note of their prices:

Gangnam Style 강남- Php8000
Busan Style 부산 - Php2800
Hong Dae Style 홍대 - Php2800

Website | http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/LOrealProPH
Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/LOrealProPH
Youtube | http://www.youtube.com/LOrealProPH





Like my Facebook Page: The touch of Yellow
Follow me on Twitter: @Mhi1106sha
Follow me on Instagram: @berrycreamie