Bornprettystore's Brow Combo Review

Who among you, are eyebrow freak? Well, this post might catch your interest. Brow Combo. Actually, this is a double product review and yes, these products aren't sold as set. As we all know, Bornprettystore has a wide variety of beauty, fashion, and any other products for women's. Today, I will share my recent product-review choice.

I entitled it as Brow Combo simply because they're both for eyebrows, obviously. Honestly, my brows are always my problem when applying makeup. I think you already know why. LOL
Price: USD4.18
Alright. As much as I wanted to provide my own photo's of this product, I can't, because I misplaced these three brow shaping templates. Worst, is that I still haven’t taken any decent photo for review! So, I decided to grab some photos at Naver just to show you how these things work.

Yes, I know that you’re thinking that they are exactly like the one from Etude House because they really are - from the packaging up to the written Korean words on the stencil. I actually couldn’t say how they differ because I still haven’t tried the ones from EH myself. And so.. let’s all leave that behind and move on to my review. ^o^

These eyebrow stencil template set has three different eyebrow styles: one, the Korean-straight-eyebrow style, two, the arched style, and three, the fierce and pointed style. Please bear with my terms as I really don’t have an idea on how I should call them. They only stayed with me for a couple of weeks then gone away.

The stencils are unexpectedly bendable, which makes it really hard to use. Especially if you have a weak grip like mine, ‘cause your brow will end up being messy while using these stencils. Yes, the brow styles are perfect, but girl, it isn’t user friendly at all. And with that, I meant that I really had a difficulty using it. The fact that they soft and bends easily, it tends to adjust the spaces and your eyebrow will turn into a complete mess. I suggest using it as a pattern, using it as your brow outline, then putting it down and continue with your usual brow routine. That is way much better than using the stencils completely. Am I being redundant now? Forgive me, I can’t find the right words to explain it to you guys. 

Overall experience:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 2/5

Price: USD1.99
I must say that this eyebrow pencil is definitely good considering its cheap price tag. The packaging is really cute. It comes in a pink, sturdy plastic with a white polka dot design.  It is also retractable so you won't need to sharpen it every now and then. You really can't tell that this eyebrow pencil is only worth 2-dollars. Have you tried any product from Dolly Wink? Because it looks like it is a product of Dolly Wink. 

The eyebrow itself has a flat-rectangular shape, which is weird, but surprisingly convenient to use. By the way, I chose the lightest brown shade of this one. The pigment is really great and it really matches the color of my hair. I didn't expect that the flat-rectangular shape of this eyebrow can draw any style easily. 

It lasts a whole day too without fading and that is really nice, yes? Too bad that it doesn't come with a brush. Other than not having a brush, I don't have any cons for this product. :)

Overall rating:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

This really is a brow combo and with these, I must and should practice doing my own brows. Are you the one who does your brows? Let me know. 



  xoxo, M.