Review | Kiss Whitening Collagen Cream Mask

Has anyone heard of Kiss skincare whitening collagen cream mask? (that is a very long name, isn’t? lol) Well, I hadn’t heard of that product too not until Happy Hauler sent me an email offering me to try this product in exchange of my honest review. And since, I am a skin care product freak, I didn’t hesitate to agree. ^^
 Let me talk about the packaging of Kiss skincare first. It comes in a 3D silver container and a white and pink box. I guess all important information that one should know about the product is all written on the box; except for where it is made. The container is also a pump type; pump the white thing and the cream will let out from the little circle thing at the top-center of the container.
Note from Happy Hauler
The cream is white and kinda thick, but it is easy to apply and spread throughout the face. It is also not sticky and takes a minute or two to be fully absorbed by the skin. It doesn't have an unpleasant scent, but I also can't say that it smells good. Ordinary, is the best word to describe it. (since I'm not really good on that aspect). I did a GIF file for you to see the consistency of the cream.

According to happy hauler, I should only use the kiss skin care collagen cream twice a week, and so I did. I don't really have an exact day on using this, but I do keep in mind that there must be a three-day interval. For example, I used the cream on Monday, and then I should use it again on Thursday. And oh, it is best to use it at night after toning for best results!
I am really impressed with this cream everytime I wash it off. It makes my skin smooth and soft. I've been using this for a month and a half now and I noticed that my skin became brighter and clearer. I should also say that it did whiten my. What's also good about this cream is that it didn't give me any breakouts. But the best thing is that it brought back the natural glow and flush of my skin. I want you to look closely at the photos of my skin above. Did you notice the pretty and natural flush of my cheeks? Hihihi. Sometimes, i don’t use any bb, cc, or foundation anymore before going out. A soft eyebrow and a lip tint will do!

Unfortunately, no product is perfect. There is always a downside. And kiss whitening collagen cream mask is no exemption to that. I noticed that the moisturizing property of Kiss skincare is not that good. One more problem is that it’s kind of expensive. Happy Hauler sent me the 15ml and it costs a thousand peso. A thousand peso for 15ml of the cream! Anyway, I think it's actually worth it. The 15ml cream will last for 2-3 months prior and the result is really visible. :)

Overall Experience:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4/5

Kiss Whitening Collagen Cream Mask - 15mL
Php1,000 (Free Shipping Nationwide)
Available at Happy Hauler
Made in Thailand

xoxo, M.