REVIEW | Eyeliner Vintage Sticker

The perfect winged eyeliner, that’s the one that takes all of our time when doing our makeups, yes? It takes a lot of practice to master your dream cat-eyes look. But not this time when there is this product called eyeliner sticker. No more grip problems, though this Eyeliner sticker that I will be featuring has a small detail on it.

What I have here is a set of 4 of Eyeliner Sticker from Bornprettystore. The set includes two designs, an angel’s wing and a swirling something styles, two pairs each. 

Before I start saying the good qualities of this product, let me first point out that this Eyeliner Sticker doesn’t have any glue that comes with it (unlike the ones from Etude House). Yes, you can still use it despite of that, yet, expect that the tip part of this Eyeliner sticker might easily detach from the inner eyelids. Another problem is that, well, it does not stick to well on my lids, or maybe because my lids are just too oily? Anyway, I don’t recommend using it under eyeshadow, I swear, it won’t stick at all.

Also, the eyeliner stickers are plastic! Plus, there’s this transparent bleeding part that is so obvious to the eyes. It doesn’t look good at all. My eyes are small and these stickers just don’t exactly fit my eyes and that makes it really difficult for me to put on. Or maybe I just don’t know how to properly use it? ^^

Now, for the good side of this eyeliner sticker, the designs sure are pretty. I began to think that maybe I just chose the wrong design for me. It’s really perfect for a photoshoot and to add a little more dramatic effect on your makeup. However, using this kind of eyeliner sticker might take too much effort to apply it to the eyes properly – let’s leave it in the hands of the professionals.

Since you can only get it for as cheap as 3 dollars, then, don’t expect much from it. Now, I should have really chosen that design no. 5 instead of this. I know for sure that that design will probably work better on my eyes than this one. J

Price:  USD2.28
Available at: Bornprettystore



Have you tried to use an eyeliner sticker before? Let me know by commenting below!

xoxo, M.