REVIEW | Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara

Big and dolly eyes, I’ve always wanted to have that kind of eyes. With my short and straight-facing-down lashes, it seems impossible, yes? That is why I started to use mascara. Even though I do use mascara, it is always the one that I forgot to do when I’m doing my makeup. Despite of that, I want to introduce my new mascara, Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara.

I got this Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara as a swap for my used mascara during the last BDJ Box Beauty Social. Since then, I got really excited to try this one out. 
With its purple and chubby packaging, I'd say that it is really cute. The packaging reminds me of the mascaras from Maybelline. It's not bulky and will easily fit in your purse. There aren't any design on the tube yet for me it is still pretty nice, yes? After all, Pantone is the color of the year, might as well grab any purple-ish items for luck!
The mascara wand, on the other hand, is not too long or too short, the length is just enough for my grip. There's nothing special with the bristles except for its tapered end. As I point out before, I am not really familiar with mascaras', just as long as they lengthen and add volume to my lashes, then, they will stay in my makeup stash. 
The formulation is really impressive and I love it! Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara gives enough length and volume to my lashes. It's very dependable and easy to use. Non-scented and is mild. Let me show you how this mascara works on my short and untamed lashes.

Because the end of the wand is tapered, obviously, the distribution of the product to the wand isn't equal. I don't really have a problem with that since the wand end is pretty friendly user for my lower lashes. 
Just as I said, Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara delivers length and volume. Plus, it dries up easily so you won't have to worry messing up your makeup. One coat for your everyday look and add one more coat to add a dramatic effect on the eyes. And, it removes very easily with my cleanser, no more oil-based makeup remover. This mascara is water-resistant and not water-proof that is why it is much easier to remove and you don't have to worry about hurting your eyes while removing it.

No issue of clumping, flaking, or smudging and it do stays all day! It seems as if I am wearing falsies, agree? Another fact about this mascara is that it separates my lashes well and I think the photos above speaks more than my words. Hmmm.. did I miss any? If I did, would you please let me know by commenting below and I'll answer them as soon as I can. ^^

Overall Experience:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Covergirl Lashblast Fushion Mascara - Very Black
Price: Php625.00
Available at: All Covergirl Counters Nationwide

Want to have a defined, natural, or dramatic lashes? Then, try this Covergirl lashblast fushion mascara, I can vouch for its effect!

xoxo, M.