REVIEW | Faceflux Multi Lip & Cheek Tint

If there is one thing I couldn't live without, it would be a lip tint. I don’t know why, but I sure am fond of anything tint-type. Faceflux Lip and Cheek tint is a new name to me, but since it is a Korean-product, I didn’t hesitate to try it when Hayan Korea offered it to me. This product isn't the same brand or under Hayan Korea, they are just the one who will be distributing it here in the Philippines. 

Faceflux Lip and Cheek tint comes in a plastic tube packaging with applicator. The design is very simple considering that it is a Korean-Cosmetic product, it looks cheap too, but I don't really mind. It's a good thing that the box has all the information's we needed to know about the tint.
Faceflux lip and cheek tint is available in two shades: Pink Cherry and Pink Red. What I have here with me is Pink Cherry. Let me show you how this shade looks like.

Honestly, this shade is more like an orange with a red undertone than Pink Cherry. I tried my best to capture the closest color of this tint and this is by far the best I could get. This tint has soft, light-weight, gel-like and runny consistency, it also smells sweet. Faceflux lip and cheek tint is very pigmented and the color payoff is just great. It is easy to apply on lips and stays on for about 4-5 hours. And since this is a tint-type, don't expect that this would be moisturizing on your lips.
Wearing Faceflux Multi Lip & Cheek Tint, Bornprettystore's Polka dot eyebrow, & Hayan Face Silky Powder
Though it sure is nice as a lip tint, I don't quite agree to use it on cheeks. Because 1) It's very pigmented and you might have a difficulty to blend and control the color 2) The consistency is not friendly and can't be trusted as blusher and 3) It dries up really quick and leaves a blotch on your cheeks. 

Bottom line: Faceflux L&C is a very nice lip tint, but not as a blusher.

Overall Experience:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3/5

Faceflux Multi Lip & Cheek Tint 
Introductory Price:   PHP280.00
Available at:   Hayan Korea Stores / Serry Mall

Serry Mall Website | http://serrymall.theshop.ph/
Hayan Korea Website | http://www.hayankorea.com
FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/hayankorea


xoxo, M.