Review: K-Palette 1Day Tattoo Set (Real Lasting Eyeliner & Volume Curl Mascara)

 One day tattoo sounds really nice, yes? Especially if you’re an eyeliner enthusiast like me. I like my eyeliner as long lasting as possible, and since I’m learning to love mascara, it should be long-lasting too. But seriously, a 1-day tattoo eyeliner and mascara in one set? That’s a different story! Just like my K-Palette Limited Edition 1Day Tattoo Set.
 K-Palette 1Day Tattoo Set includes: 1 K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black, and 1 K-Palette Volume Curl Mascara also in Black. I’ve heard so many good things about this brand, and you’ll be reading another one today, this time, from yours truly.

There’s nothing special with the packagings of K-Palette. All of their products come in a very simple and eye-catchy designs. Let me first tell you about the K-Palette Volume Curl Mascara.
 Volume Curl Mascara has a curved and slim wand with small bristles. I like how it deposit the right amount of mascara on to my lashes and separates them. Because of the curved style of the wand, it gives a fanned-out curl lashes.
The mascara is really easy to work with. It can give your lashes deeper and darker hue because of the jet-black color of it. It’s very black that sometime, I don’t feel the need to tightline my eyes. I use it everyday, and for me, I layer is enough. If you prefer a much dramatic look, just go ahead and apply more layers. I tried to apply at least 3-layers and it feels really heavy. In my picture below, I applied 2-layers of mascara, and as you can see, it has a very nice volume already. No clumping, flaking, and smudging that I encountered with this mascara. Plus, it stays all day!
 This has a waterproof but washable formula, so your lashes are free from breakage everytime you get it off. Another thing that I like about this mascara is that every time that I remove it, the smudge on my lower lid is very minimal.
~~~~~~~~~~~

 K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner is just your typical pen eyeliner; this is very similar to my Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner. The eyeliner has precise nylon felt tip, which you can easily use to line your eyes.


The eyeliner’s color is super black, however, because of the very thin tip of the eyeliner, you can’t get much product in one go so you have to apply another layer to make it more visible. But yes, this eyeliner has a super black color and is very opaque. I find it easy to use, especially when doing a winged eyeliner.


It stays all day without smudging. It has the same formula with the mascara which is waterproof, but washable with water. 



You can buy this at Luxola and use my discount code BLX-YELLOW to receive a 15% off on your orders.


What's your current eyeliner and mascara? :)





With lots of love,
Mish ♥

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | G+ | Instagram