Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask Review

I don’t know about you, but I always make sure that I have sheet masks in stock. Sheet masks are my go-to skin care product. They have all you need in one, except of course, a cleanser.  I have tried many brands but this one from Klairs really is my favorite. There’s this article that I’ve read saying that Koreans secret to their beautiful skin is that they uses sheet mask every day! I guess they’re right. 
 Klairs Soothing Mask replenishes moisture, nourishes, controls the oiliness of the skin, and is gentle and soothing. What I really noticed about Klairs Soothing Mask is the amount of serum inside. I think there’s at least 15-20mL of serum in one pack. Yeah, this mask is serum overload.

I keep the mask on my face all night because I don’t want to waste even a bit of the serum. So, the normal 10-20 minutes will take longer with this mask. I recommend to use it when you are about to go to sleep so you won’t have any uncomfortable circumstances. Or perhaps watch a movie, lie down, and remove the sheet mask when the movie is over. Always work with me. 
I find the sheet mask quite big yet sufficiently treat the entire face. The highly qualified cotton sheet is maintained to keep skin looking healthy, young, and vibrant. And feels really good when put in the fridge before usage. ^^


You don’t have to wash your face after removing Klairs Soothing Mask. My skin always feels softer, calmer, and replenished after. I can’t really vouch the oil-control part, though, since I have dry skin. Hydrating would be an understatement for this sheet mask.

That's why I'll give this mask a 5/5 stars!



Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask 
USD1.99
Available at Wishtrend