Physiogel's FREEDOM LIST Challenge + New Daily Moisture Therapy Line

Physiogel has been my best choice when it comes to dry and sensitive skin. My skin is dry, but not sensitive (thank God). I think having a dry skin runs in our family – it’s in my genes. Sometimes I feel really conscious about it. Thanks to Physiogel, I was able to overcome this insecurities day by day. That is why I am still joining the #FreeInMySkin Movement this year!



The #FreeInMySkin Movement, now made more exciting with new additions with the introduction of the #FreeInMySkin website and Freedom List Challenge, is more relevant than ever because it is able to reach many Filipinas digitally across the nation.

Physiogel’s suggested guide in the form of a lifestyle online quiz that is a representation of what women can achieve when freed from dry and sensitive skin.

I also took the challenge, and guess what my result is? I am an Inspiring Innovator!
The Freedom List Challenge starts with a 5-question quiz:

1.          Which fitness activities give your skin a post-workout glow?
2.          Your potential is limitless, so what’s your dream job?
3.          How do you like to show off your beautiful, strong sensitive skin?
4.          Everybody has a dream “to do” list. What tops yours? 
5.          What is your dream holiday?

The result of the quiz provides a glimpse to one’s personality that ranges from being a savvy collaborator, inspiring innovator, charismatic motivator and elegant sophisticate - revealing worthwhile hints that may help them embrace and live life to the fullest.

In line with this, Physiogel also launched their new Daily Moisture Therapy Line.

 The new Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy line continues to be a differentiated science-led solution featuring the unique Physiogel BioMimic Technology® that works to soothe and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier.

Well, sometimes we have to see it to believe it, yes? So, I tried the new Physiogel Daily Moisture Lotion. I had my skin checked first by the Moisture Checker. Okay, this is really embarrassing, the normal moisture level is 30, and my skin only got 24.1?!!! I was like, OMG!!! I really shouldn’t leave the house without using or carrying a lotion! Then I used the Physiogel Daily Moisture Lotion and have my skin checked again, and my skin was instantly got 37.0 (points? LOL)! That’s really amazing!


Dermatologists highly-recommend Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy because it is non-comedogenic,  and is free from soap, preservatives, perfumes and colourants. In fact, Physiogel is the #1 Most-Prescribed Brand by Dermatologists in the Philippines!

TV host, model/entrepreneur, and blogger, Patti Grandidge is one of those who suffered from dry and sensitive skin. Patti remains to be the brand’s advocate as she embodies the Physiogel woman: smart, elegant, strong and empowered because she is free from dry and sensitive skin. Watch her short video telling her Physiogel #FreeInMySkin story. 



And what’s more, Physiogel is made more accessible to Filipinas across the nation as it is available in Mercury Drug Stores and other leading pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.


To accomplish its vision to help people do more and feel better, GSK is strongly encouraging Filipinas to discover their true selves by taking the New Physiogel Freedom List Challenge and join the #FreeInMySkin Movement. Log on to www.freeinmyskin.com/ph and take the Challenge yourself.