My Daily Makeup Routine

 When you do something repeatedly, you become really used to it that you can do it even with your eyes closed – just like my daily makeup look. Going to school everyday made me do my makeup for as fast as 5-7 minutes. That is if I can perfectly do my brows. My makeup routine is pretty simple. I always try to sport the no-makeup makeup, but there is also a time when I want to be bolder by wearing a really dark lipstick shade. Both look are actually the same, they only differ on what color of lipstick I am going to use.

I always start with a clean canvas. A clean face will result to a great base finish. I also make sure that my face is well moisturized and that I use a sunscreen before my BB Cream or foundation. This brush from Virginia Olsen is really nice and easy to use to apply my base. It is soft and dense.
One decent photo and one pabebe pose

Since I have quite a dry skin, I usually skip the setting powder. When I’m not skipping it, I always rely on my Krave Oil Eliminator – this powder keeps the oiliness of my T-zone.

My eye makeup is really simple. Just a subtle touch of brown eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, a mascara and I’m done! I usually play with my eyeliner; sometimes I don’t wing it, and most of the time, I do. Because a winged eyeliner is love. Oh! Of course, I can’t leave the house without doing my brows too. This is the part that took me the longest time second to tight lining of my eyes.

As I said earlier, it is either a pink lipstick or a really bold one. I want my lipstick matte too. When I wear pink lipstick, you’ll see me with a blush on. And if I wear a bold/dark lipstick, I always skip the blush part because I want all the attention on my lips. ^^

That concludes my daily makeup routine. As for the products that I used for this look, head on this post.




How about you? What’s your daily makeup routine? Care to share? J