SAMPLE ROOM: 7 DAY CHALLENGE - Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum & Power brightening Mask





Hello gorgeousness! Have you heard about Sample Room? if you did, then I guess you all knew that just recently they gave out many samples of Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum & power brightening mask. I know that these pair are really expensive and I was really lucky to be able to try them for free. Shiseido Whiter lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum & power brightening mask were also known as the Crush & Eject ultimate pair for ultimate spotless white skin.

Sample Room gave us a 9ml of the White lucent serum & 1 Power brightening mask for free~!!! And all I did was keep on checking their website until the samples are available after that you should have a very QUICK hands and of course internet connection because any samples from Sample Room will be gone any second. Thankfully I was quick enough ^^ LOL. Also, Sample Room also holds an event and will give out 3 full size of Shiseido White Lucent Pair to those who were able to get the samples to those who'll join their 7 day challenge. Of course, I joined! it's such a waste not to, yes yes? then let's move on to my review;

Product Info:

BRAND:  Shiseido
NAME:  White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum & power brightening mask
SERUM:
Full size: 30ml / 50ml
Sample size: 9ml
PRICE: PHP 5,650 / PHP 6,650
MASK:
Full size: 6pcs
Sample size: 1pc
Price: Php3,250
WHERE TO BUY: In all Shiseido stores / Sample Room



I rarely encounter sample size in a pump type, mostly comes in a tube type especially skin care products. And this one really is good, although you have to pump it repeatedly on your first try then after that it'll be easy to use.


Nothing special about the mask, just a normal packaging with the "How to use" part at the back.

I used the White Lucent Serum for seven days & used the mask on the seventh day (night) just as instructed by Sample Room for the 7day challenge.




I created a gif file for you to clearly see the consistency of the Shiseido intensive spot targeting serum. As you can see, it is very watery no sign of stickiness at all and because of that it is very easy to apply on face, absorbs by the skin after a minute of application. This serum has a little touch of floral with alcohol scent.



The moment I opened the Power brightening mask what i first noticed was "Wow! It was soaked too much!"  . It actually felt too thick for a single mask. My skin also feels very relaxed with the mask on plus with its powdery calming scent too, and after I removed it and turn the lights off (me & my sister was watching movies that night) my sister says: "Ate kitang kita yung mukha mo kahit sa dilim" so it only means that the instant brightening effect of the mask was indeed true. 


The Verdict:

NOTE: I tried my best to take the best shot of my face color and the photo below is 95% accurate to my actual skin tone.

I am loving this Shiseido White Lucent pair!  I really have a trouble hiding/concealing those face scars and I can say that with just 7 days usage of the serum, those scars lightens a bit and of course my whole face too. My face feel very smooth and soft now, I actually stopped using any other skin care products when I received my sample for me too see if it'll really work on me. And yes! it does work~ kkkk. Even my mother notices that my face is getting whiter. Also a good thing that it did not irritate my skin. Maybe if I will continue using this serum those scars will not be noticeable at all.

Overall rating: 5/5

That's all for the review! I hope this post helps you.
Thank you for reading~
Bye-bye