MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette

What color comes to your mind when you heard “Heaven and Earth”? White and brown, perhaps? Make Up Academy (MUA) has this eyeshadow palette that consist the pretty shades that would definitely remind you of Heaven and Earth.

I got this late 2013 from Awungshi of Dr. PoisonIvy’s BeautyBlog when we had our first makeup swap. Since I still have my UD Naked 2, I didn’t use this palette right away until last month. And after all those times, I decided to do this review now.
This palette has 12 beautiful shades and all of those have shimmers. So far, this is my first palette from MUA and it didn’t disappoint me. The palette comes with a black double-ended sponge applicator which I don’t usually use because there is a little bit of fallout, but not a bad bad fall-out. Just swipe it away with your brush and it’s gone. I prefer to use a different eyeshadow brush when using this palette.

MUA Heaven and earth consist of 12 neutral shades such as; beige, cream, bronze, dark browns, gold and such. Those shades are actually my colors. They’re very pigmented and you won’t be needing an eye primer before using this one. You can create a lot of looks with this palette that is perfect for day and evening wear. Heaven and earth have a smooth texture that allows a streak-free blending.

I personally think that this one is a good dupe for Naked 2. All 12 shades are wearable and so pretty. Considering its very cheap price tag, you wouldn’t ask for more. And if you want to try more shades, there are still 8 other variants of this palette.

The staying power is pretty impressive as it stays for about 4-6 hours prior. And that’s without any primer on! No wonder it’s always sold out in MUA store. For only £4.00 | PHP294.43 | USD6.60, the quality sure is great. With that, this became one of my favorite products!

Price: £4.00 | PHP294.43 | USD6.60
Where to Buy: MUA Store UK

What's your favorite neutral, earth-y toned palette? :)


xoxo, M.