REVIEW | Physiogel Lotion

Has sensitive skin? Or perhaps you want to have a well-moisturized skin? Physiogel Lotion, to the rescue! I know that I promised to review this one after I posted my January favorites post, but due to my heavy and hectic schedule these past few weeks; I wasn’t able to post anything even after I made a blogging schedule.

I am using this Physiogel Lotion for like 6 months now, and it’s my 4th bottle already. As some of you might now – or maybe because I always point it out – I have a dry skin. Physiogel Lotion is just, well, made for those who have a dry skin like me, and to those who have a sensitive one.
 Physiogel lotion feels like water upon application. I’m not quite sure if this is a water-based lotion, but it definitely feels like one. No stickiness, no nothing. It will be absorbed by your skin the moment you spread and applied it onto your whole body and it’ll give your skin great moisture. The moisture last the whole day too! Physiogel lotion doesn’t have any fragrance yet it does smell clean.
There was this time when I had a skin irritation on my legs; it was itchy and kind of hurt when touched. Hesitant to apply any cream or ointment, I stick with my Physiogel Lotion. There was a slight stinging feeling after applying the lotion, but it only lasted for a minute or two (don’t worry, it’s bearable). The morning after, it got better! That is when I truly believe that Physiogel contains natural lipids similar to the skins physiological lipids for the daily care of dry and sensitive skin conditions.

And now that Physiogel is now cheaper than before, I recommend this lotion for you to try. It is available in all leading drug stores nationwide for only P649.00.

xoxo, M.