REVIEW | Etude House Wonder Pore Corrector

Remember my recent review of Wonder Pore Special Trial Kit? (Read review here) I am sure that I mentioned there that if you’ll buy a full-size of any of the three then it should be the Wonder Pore Corrector, right? Let me tell you why with this in-depth review post.

Just like the wonder pore special trial kit, this as well was included in the loot that I received from Etude House at their Princess Academy event last year. (Read: Etude House, Princess Academy Day 2) After using the trial kit, I was amazed and continue using the Wonder Pore Corrector as one of my daily skin care routine. 
Directions (taken from Etude House)
At the last stage of basic skin care, dispense a small amount and absorbs into areas that needed special care. For more effective absorption, massage gently with Wonder Pore Corrector’s cooling tip instead of using fingers.

VERDICT:
Wonder Pore line has this uniform packaging design that is inspired by Wonder Woman, an American lady superhero. Etude House wanted to tell their precious princes and princesses that Wonder Pore line could be their superhero too – for their pores. The packaging of the Wonder pore corrector is not as cute as the other products of EH, rather, it has a vibe that convinces you that it really is effective.

It comes in a plastic tube with a metal tip that is slanted in shape and has a not-so-big hole at the center. They called it as “cooling tip”, which I find really clever to use as applicator of the product. You also don’t have to worry if the tube would be accidentally squeezed because there is a stopper inside the cap that will avoid the product from leaking. 

Wonder Pore Corrector is a light gel-type spot essence. Yes, it is a gel-type, but surprisingly watery. The texture is really good too as it spreads on easily and a small amount goes a really long way. As I have said in my trial kit review, there is no weird feeling upon application of this corrector. On the other hand, the scent sure is relaxing; it has a cotton-powder scent that is not overwhelming. So you don’t have to worry about this one having fragrance.

Alright, it’s the moment of truth now. Why did I say that you should buy this first? I’ll let you judge the evidence.

Yes, the white clay and the freshner did a wonderful job cleansing and tightening my pores, but among the three, Wonder Pore Corrector is the true Wonder Woman! I know that it’s too good to be true, but mark my word when I say that it reduces the visibility of my pores in as fast as 2 minutes. You read it right, in just two minutes! Even from afar, my pores are still visible especially on the nose area. It firms, cleans, and exfoliates my skin all at the same time. Sometimes, I actually skip the moisturizing and serum part of my skincare routine and use this one instead.

It is indeed a pore tamer! Use this Wonder Pore Corrector every day before and after applying makeup and I swear that your BB cream or any type of base will glide smoothly on your skin. The moisturizing properties of Wonder pore corrector is quite impressive as well. After application you will feel that your skin became smoother and softer. I know that all of you will love it as much as I do. ♥

Packaging:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Texture & Scent:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Minimize Pores:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5
Overall Rating:   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5/5

Price: Php748.00


xoxo, M.


P.S. Join my worldwide giveaway and win Etude House products. Click here for more details.