Maybelline’s Clear Smooth BB Trio Review

Weeee~ at last, I can finally post a product review! I had a very unstable internet connection last week and it’s good to have the connection back. With that said, I want to share the review of this bb trio of Maybelline – the bb cream, bb stick, and bb white. If you remember, I got this as a gift from Maybelline in exchange of helping them find the next Maybelline BB Cream Model. And I am probably the last to make this review out of all the bloggers who joined that challenge.

NOTE: These BB creams aren’t sold as a set but individually.
 Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream SPF26 PA+++ 02 Natural
This BB Cream’s consistency is quite runny, which makes it easier to blend on the skin. The shade though, is a bit darker to my skin tone. But if you like the tanned effect, then I guess you will like this BB cream. It has enough SPF too, which is, well, every BB cream should have. The finish is semi-matte and that is so not good for me that have a real dry skin. This BB cream also accentuates the dry patches on my face. Coverage is light-to-medium and the staying power is not that good as it stays on my face for about 2-3 hours only. 

 Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick SPF21 PA+++
This is by far my most favorite among the three. Not just because of its user friendliness, I also love how it can easily spread and blends on my skin. It has a powdery finish that makes my skin smoother despite of me having a dry skin. If you will look at the swatches below, it looks like the shade is too white for me but it’s actually not. Surprisingly, it is the best match to my skin tone. Though the coverage is very light; I really like how natural it looks at me. Perfect for everyday use and it won’t look like you have applied any BB cream on your face. Staying power is 4-5 hours.

 Maybelline Clear Smooth BB White SPF50 PA+++
For me, BB White is more of a tinted moisturizer. Despite of it has a very high SPF, it also gives enough moisture and hydration to my skin, which is what I always looking for any base makeup. It glides on smoothly upon application. The coverage is also light-to-medium depending on how many layers you’ll apply on your face. I got the same shades of BB Cream and BB White and I should say that both of them are one tone darker to my skin tone, but I don’t actually mind. What really amazes me is the moisturizing property of this one, I mean the finish is not dewy at all but I can really feel that my skin is well-moisturized. Staying power is 2-3 hours in this humid weather.

These three BB’s are indeed different in their own way, but there are few aspects that make them sisters. BB Cream, BB Stick, and BB White are both lighter than any other bb products I have tried so far. They have the same scent which, of course, I can’t explain. (Scent is not my field of expertise) And lastly, they are all made by Maybelline New York.

Price:
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream – PHP249.00
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick – PHP249.00
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB White – PHP249.00

Where to Buy: In all Maybelline stalls nationwide / Watson’s

What's your favorite drugstore BB Cream? Let me know by commenting below!

xoxo, M.

P.S. I will be extending the V-day giveaway until March 31st. Don't forget to join! Click here for more info.