My Go-to Lip Tint, Peripera Peri's Tint Water in Pink Juice

I love lip tints; they are my beauty savior in times of laziness. They’re versatile and very handy. They never failed me, not even once. Now, I have a new go-to lip tint, this time it’s from Peripera. I got this from my recent Althea PH haul. Peripera Peri's Tint Water is the first product that I used and it’s also the first thing that I grab every morning, well beside my phone, of course. Who am I kidding, right? LOL Anyway, this is a short review and straight to the point, so read on.


I couldn’t deny how cute the packaging of this tint. Korean cosmetics sure know how to capture every girl’s heart. I added it to my cart without any expectations; I needed a new lip tint that time, after all. Peripera Peri's Tint Water comes in a glass container and is merely the size of my pinky. It kinda reminds me of a nail polish – but cuter.  Because of its small size, I can easily grab and put it in my pocket. The doe foot shaped applicator is also shorter than usual, so far, I did not encounter any problems with it. My only concern is if it will reach the bottom once I have used 75% of the product.

Looking at it through the glass, I thought that it will be much pigmented and a bit creamy. It turns out that it’s actually watery – so watery – that the tint will spill out of the bottle if I accidentally drop it. But that’s fine with me.


Peri's Tint Water in Pink Juice gives a soft pink color to my lips. I achieved that color on my lips (from the photo above) with two layers of it. One layer is not enough to be visible in a photo, that’s how subtle it is. That’s also why I love this lip tint. It gives off the natural pink vibe, making my lips look as naturally kissable without any hint of a makeup. The thing with this tint is it doesn’t stay long, 2-3 hours is its longest staying power, and it transfers easily, which I am curious about because it is a tint, it’s not supposed to transfer, right? Those are the reasons why I can’t call it my favorite. Still, I like the effect it gives and can be used as a blush too, so, I’ll give it a 3.5 / 5.


How about you, what's your current go-to lip tint?