First Impression on Maybelline FIT Me Collection + Swatches

We’ve asked for it, and now they’re here. Maybelline Fit me! is finally here in thePhilippines! I was lucky enough to be part of the squad who gets to see and try the FitMe! collection. While I don’t have the whole range of the 10 available shades of the foundation, I have here the swatches of FitMe! Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation, FitMe! Stick Foundation, FitMe! Pressed Powder, and Fit Me Concealer
Let’s start with FitMe! Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation – Price: Php399.00
I’m shade #238 Rich Tan. As its name says, this foundation has indeed matte finish, but not matte matte if I may say so. There’s actually dewiness in it that gives this slight glow-y effect. The coverage is medium to heavy depending on the amount you’ll apply and is easily blendable. My skin has become oily (probably due to the weather) and did I mention that I am acidic? No? Now I did. LOL So, if you are acidic like moi, and is interested to try this foundation, you may want to consider getting one that is two shades lighter because this one oxidizes that much. Or maybe it’s just in my case. Consider it still. As for its longevity, I’d say it is average, perhaps 4-5 hours wear time. Again, this may vary from skin type to skin type.

Next is FitMe! Stick Foundation – Price: Php399.00
I’m shade #130 Buff Beige. Now this is my favorite! Maybelline says that this is their first ever powder foundation in stick form; that’s like two-in-one product! You get to have a powder and foundation in one! And folks, their claims are 100% true. This stick foundation is matte in finish, lightweight, easy to blend, and has light to medium coverage like the liquid foundation. I like this better than the liquid foundation because I find it easier to use and blend, and is like my second skin, only better.

FitMe! Pressed Powder – Price: Php399.00
I’m shade #230 Natural Buff. I used have used this one only once or twice, I think. And during those times, I’ve noticed that it works or looks best when used alone than as a setting powder for both foundations. It gives off a nice matte finish and controls the oiliness of the skin for up to 3 hours before needing a touch ups. I’d better use this powder more so I could give better judgments. This is only my first impression, after all.

Lastly, FitMe! Concealer – Price: Php199.00
I’m shade #25 Medium. This I use almost every day due to its lightweight-ness, medium to heavy coverage that does not emphasize the dry patches along my cheeks. I also like using this concealer alone and setting it with powder during my lazy days. It instantly brightens and hides my dark circles without making it look like I am wearing a concealer at all. It gives this natural effect that which I’d love to sport during the days.


Here’s a picture of me taken by Sara Black during the launch event and sporting the FitMe! Stick Foundation, FitMe! Concealer, and FitMe! Pressed Powder.
With all these four FitMe! formats targeting concerns from tone to texture, while leaving you with a
natural finish, there’s no need to settle anymore. Find the perfect fit for you only with FitMe! by
Maybelline New York. Indeed, you can tell the world, “Don’t judge me. Don’t hide me. Don’t change
me. FIT ME!”


Products are available in Maybelline counters nationwide and online over at Lazada:(http://www.lazada.com.ph/maybellineonline). For more information about Maybelline, please visit www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines.



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM